What is the difference between Early College and Career and College Pathway (CCP) Transfer Pathway?

Posted by:
Early College students must start in the 9th grade and begin taking college courses in their 9th grade year.  They have the potential to earn their associates degree and 64 credit hours for college.
CCP Transfer Pathway students must be junior or senior students who take college classes while at their traditional high school.  They have the potential to earn up to 33 credit hours for college.  For more information on CCP eligibility visit NC Career and College Promise.