Do I have to complete an associates degree to graduate from high school?

Posted by:
No.  A student can graduate the Early College High School with just their high school diploma.  The college credits a student earned during high school are transferable to other state institutions; however, the student would need to complete the college Core 44 requirements to have all of the credits eligible for transfer.