How the Courses Work
1. First set up school email
Please set up your school email if you have not done so in the past or if you are new to Cabarrus County Schools.
Type or copy to your browser: login.microsoftonline.com
Your username is:
first initial last name and last 4 digits of student number (just like you sign in computer with) @cabarrus.k12.nc.us
Password (if asked) is your student number
Choose your time zone (Eastern)
You should now see several app icons
(mail, word, powerpoint, etc) These tools are for you to use at school and at home when you login to the link above.
**Please communicate with me via school email (no personal emails please).
2. Next, Enroll on my Canvas Course
Enroll in your course. Here is the link to my Canvas English course:
* Credit Recovery Courses will be completed on Edgenuity so you will use your Edgenuity login to access: https://auth.edgenuity.com/Login/Login/Student
3. Enroll in my Readtheory.org class
1. Go to Readtheory.org
2. Select "Sign up" as new student (even if you have been enrolled before)
3. Complete the form and USE THIS CODE TO JOIN MY CLASS:
Prepare for Class/Your Daily Routine:
*BE HERE-ATTENDANCE WILL BE THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS AND COURSE COMPLETION!
*Open your CANVAS course and email. (Make sure you have joined the course as instructed above).
*Have a notebook and pen/pencil ready to take notes.
* Your English course has been designed to work at a pace with me so that I can have whole class instruction at designated times in a blended learning environment.
Good attendance and daily task completion will be the key to success in my classroom.