Will CCP courses be calculated into my GPA as honors or AP credit?

Posted by:

College Transfer Courses are calculated as AP weight.   CTE courses are calculated as standard weight.  A select few CTE courses may be calculated as AP weight, but most are standard weight.  All courses included on the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) will receive weighted credit in accordance with NCDPI policy GCS-L-004. CTE and other courses not included in the CAA are not eligible for weighted credit per policy.