- Winecoff Elementary
NEW Enrollment Procedures
Please read below to be sure you have the necessary documents available to register your child before clicking the link to enroll online. Once you have the documents you can click HERE to start the online enrollment process.
Every student in Cabarrus County Schools is assigned to the elementary, middle or high school serving the attendance area in which the student's parents, or court-appointed guardian/custodian lives. Information on attendance areas can be obtained by clicking HERE. The following documents required to enroll your student are...
Photo Identification of Parent / Legal Guardian
- Driver's License or Identification Card, Matricula Consular, Work Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, Visitor's Visa
Two Proofs of Residency (one from each source)
- Source 1: Deed, lease, closing, settlement statement or property tax statement showing the property is owned or rented by you and is within the school's boundaries.
- Source 2: Current driver's license, recent pay stub, medicaid card, motor vehicle registration, current statement (e.g. bank statement, utility bill ) showing correct address.
Child's Birth Certificate
- Students must be 5 years or older as of August 31, 2021 (i.e. born on or before August 31, 2016) in order to enroll in Kindergarten.
Child's Immunization Records
- Child's most current immunizations records
- Effective July 1, 2016 every child entering in a NC public school for the first time must submit proof of a Health Assessment within 30 days of the start of school.
- If your child has had a physical or well check in the last year and you can access your healthcare provider, please have them complete this NC Student Health Assessment form and return to you. Please scan or forward this form to our register as soon as possible. You must submit this form within 30 days from the return to school. For example, if school returned on May 18th your would have 30 calendar days to submit the form.