Invest In Your Child (IIYC)
What is Invest In Your Child (IIYC)?
IIYC stands for Invest in Your Child and is a fundraiser that relies 100% on monetary donations to our school. You can donate as much or as little as you can afford and know that ANY amount helps! The IIYC Campaign is a very efficient means of fundraising for the following reasons:
- 100% PROFIT – ALL donations go directly to meeting the needs of our school.
- SAFER for our children – No door-to-door selling, collecting, or delivering.
- 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE – Your donation is completely tax deductible.
- COMPANY MATCHING – Many employers will match donations as the Cox Mill Elementary PTO is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
When does the campaign begin?
The IIYC Campaign will officially begin Sunday, September 20, 2020 and run through Friday, October 23, 2020, but donations are gladly accepted anytime. If you donate during the campaign your family will be entered into a drawing for one of the following...
- Choice of Virtual Lunch with the Teacher/Staff member of your choice or Meet your teacher/staff member of choice at Abbott's for a sweet treat. (The PTO will cover the cost of Abbott's)
- There will be a weekly drawing for this prize on 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, and 10/18. The rest will be drawn at the end of the campaign.
- We will coordinate with teacher/staff and the winner of each prize for a date and time that works for both.
- Total of 20 available.
- Fast Passes for the Car Rider Line
- Drawing will take place 1 week prior to moving into Plan B.
- Total of 8 Available
- Vintage Cox Mill Elementary T-Shirts
- Total of 50 Available.
How much should I donate?
Please donate as generously as you are able. No matter the amount, your donation will help! Don’t forget that many companies will match donations as the Cox Mill Elementary PTO is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Don't forget if you donate before October 23rd, you will be entered to win one of our awesome raffle prizes!
Why the IIYC Campaign?
CMES is setting high educational standards for our children. In order to ensure our goals are met, the PTO works closely with the Principal to use Invest in Your Child funds to bridge the gap between the needs of our school and what the district provides.
This summer, the PTO spent $6,000 on water bottle fillers to replace all of the water fountains in the school.
This year we would like to purchase items to enhance the remote learning experience:
- Materials for at-home science experiments
- Materials to be sent home for math or ELA lessons
Other safety-related items we would like to purchase include:
- Sanitizing station for the school entrance
- Additional wipes, sanitizer, soap, tissues as needed
The following are a few ways that your IIYC dollars have been spent in the past:
- Critical Thinking Lab materials
- Classroom and library furniture
- School Technology Needs
- Staff Development & Appreciation
- Science materials (including wind tunnel)
- Books for all grade levels
- Curriculum material
- New music instruments
Please CLICK HERE to visit the Cox Mill Elementary PTO IIYC page and donate TODAY!!!
Thank you in advance for all your support and for helping us reach our goal!!!