New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
New Student Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year
Registration for rising kindergarten students is now open and may be completed online. Visit https://ccsprogramchoice.scriborder.com/ to register your student. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to our school during our summer hours for assistance.
If a parent wants to enroll her or his child while our buildings are closed, please contact Mrs. Nelida Nunes at email@example.com
A student in Cabarrus County Schools is assigned to the elementary, middle or high school serving the attendance area in which the student's parents, or court-appointed guardian/custodian lives. Information on attendance areas can be obtained by clicking here. The following documents required to enroll your student that need to be emailed are:
-Student Enrollment Form
- Complete the enrollment form located here: Enrollment Form
-Photo Identification of Parent/ Legal Guardian
- Sources may include Driver's License or Identification Card, Matricula Consular, Work Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, Visitor's Visa
-Two Proofs of Residency (one from each source)
- Source 1: Deed, lease, closing, settlement statement or property tax statement showing the property is owned or rented by you and is within the school's boundaries.
- Source 2: Current driver's license, recent pay stub, medicaid card, motor vehicle registration, current statement (e.g. bank statement, utility bill ) showing correct address.
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Records
- Child's most current immunizations records
- Health Assessment
- Effective July 1, 2016 every child entering in a NC public school for the first time must submit proof of a Health Assessment within 30 days of the start of school.
- If your child has had a physical or well check in the last year and you can access your healthcare provider, please have them complete this NC Student Health Assessment form and return to you. Please scan or forward this form to our register as soon as possible. You must submit this form within 30 days from the return to school. For example, if school returned on May 18th your would have 30 calendar days to submit the form.
- Just to recap...
To register for the 2020-2021 School Year, we will need the following information:
- Complete the enrollment form;
- Provide two separate proofs of domicile from each of the required sources, and all other required information listed above including a heath assessment within 30 days of return to school;
- Email all the documents to our registar, Mrs. Nelida Nunes at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Please be aware that parents will be required to come to the school as soon as it re-opens for students and sign The Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration;
- Students will be reassigned to the appropriate school if it is found that the student is under a term of suspension/expulsion.