- Coltrane-Webb STEM Elementary
5th Grade Middle School Information
How do I register for Encore classes?
Check out Mrs. Monto's video below. We'll do this in class together and Mrs. Monto will be there every step of the way!
Middle school information can be found at the link below. Mrs. Monto is our contact for all things related to transitioning to middle school. Please reach out to her if you have questions or concerns.
- Coltrane-Webb will be having our 5th grade promotion ceremony on Wednesday, June 2nd at 9:00 AM via Microsoft Teams.
- Families may attend virtually as they are not able to be on campus due to current health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- Virtual students are invited to attend in person if they so choose as all safety precautions in place will be followed.
- All students will be recognized and celebrated for their achievements this year whether in person or virtually.
- The promotion ceremony will be recorded and a link will be shared via the homeroom teacher's Canvas page as a keepsake for families.
- More information coming soon... be sure to check back!
Hello 5th Grade STEM families,
We are preparing a special send off for your students. Please check your class dojo account for a link to submit photos. We would like every 5th grader to be represented. Please submit by May15th. If you are having trouble submitting to the Google Folder, please email photos to Mrs. Rizzi at email@example.com. Thank you all for your help in making this celebration amazing for our 5th graders!
The 5th Grade Graduation Committee
Yard Signs Are Available!
Fill out the link below:
- You can purchase, rent, or sponsor a yard sign for a 5th grade student just like the picture above.
- You can write a check or pay cash. We are not accepting cards for this purchase.
- Cash must be exact or you can choose to donate the remainder of the change towards sponsoring a sign for another student.
- You can mail checks only to the school. You cannot mail cash to the school.
- If you have any questions, please email Ashley Tierney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can rent for $10 and return by June 3rd, or you can purchase your sign for $15.
- The form includes an "other" option if you would like to donate towards the purchase of a sign for another student.