Did you know.......
- We are a self-supporting entity of Cabarrus County Schools. We participate in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program, as well as the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program. We provide After School Snacks or Supper to sites who qualify. Every summer, we offer the Summer Food Service Program. In addition, we have 5 schools participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the 2021-2022 school year.
- We serve meals at all 43 schools.
- We employ over 250 food service professionals.
- As a district, SNP has an average overall health inspection of 99.2.
- All of SNP employees are required to complete extensive food safety and sanitation training. All cafeteria managers and at least one additional School Nutrition employee per school are required to become ServSafe Manager certified. We have over 100 employees who are ServSafe Manager certified.
- We are excited to let you know that we have taken the ServSafe Dining Commitment, committing to your health and safety when you enjoy school meals inside our cafeteria walls.
Last Modified on January 13, 2022