Communications & Public Information
Communicating with you is important to us. Our district website is only one way that we communicate with our students, parents, and community. Each school maintains a website that provides information about activities and events specific to that particular school community.
Our district also shares information through Blackboard Connect Communications | Social Media | Parent Education | E-mail and much more.
Throughout our site, you will find information about our schools, programs, and links to other websites that may be of interest to you.Thank you for visiting our website. We are excited about the opportunities to serve you.Questions? Media requests? Contact Ronnye Boone, Director of Communications, 704-262-6205 or via email at email@example.com.
CCS Education Center
4401 Old Airport Road
Concord N.C. 28025
|Title||First Name||Last Name||Phone|
|Director of Communications & Public Information||Ronnye||Boonefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Digital Media Manager||Mike||Martinemail@example.com|
|Digital Media Coordinator||Aurelia||Helmsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Web-Based Inquiry Contacts
Questions or Comments About Websites
- School Websites: Contact the school webmaster named at the bottom of the school's home page.
- Use the "Our Schools..." drop-down menu to navigate to your child's school website.
- The district webmaster is not able to assist visitors with access to Powerschool or CCS Email.
- Any Powerschool or CCS Email inquiry to the webmaster may be delayed while routing to the appropriate contact.
- An efficient response to your inquiry depends on your contact selection from above.
- Inquiries about the District Website may be sent to the District Webmaster: Mike Martin