Washington DC Reminders
- Students should arrive between 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. Doors will not open until 6:00 a.m.
- We prefer that students are dropped off under the awning by the gym and that parents do not come in the gym.
- If you must walk your child in, please park in the front parking lot. Do NOT park in the bus lot!
- Students may only have 2 bags.
- 1 carry on for the bus.
- 1 suitcase/bag that will go under the bus.
- Once we load the big bags under the bus, you won’t have access to them until we get to the hotel.
- Bus drinks must have a cap and be re-closable.
- No gum on the bus.
- If you are bringing snacks to be eaten at the hotel, put them in your big luggage.
- SCHOOL DRESS CODE APPLIES! Pack items for each day that meet the school’s daily dress code.
- Bring layers-mornings and evenings will be cool while the daytime temps are predicted to be in the 60’s and low 70’s. There is a good chance of rain on Friday.
- Extra shoes-if your shoes get wet it is nice to have a back-up pair for the next day.
- Spending Money/Card
- This is optional. Students will receive $10 for food at lunch and dinner is already paid for. If you think your child needs more food money, you can send what you feel comfortable with.
- Souvenirs – students will have 1 opportunity to buy souvenirs. The place we stop has everything!
Return to C.C. Griffin
- We anticipate being back at school on Friday around 7:00 p.m.
- Chaperones will instruct students to call/text home when we are about an hour away.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE BUS LOT! Busses will not be able to get in if you do.
- Please park in a parking space in front of the school.