Degrees and Certifications:
M.Ed. Instructional Systems Technology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte B.S. Communications Media Appalachian State University
- Guide faculty to 21st Century technology resources that support innovative teaching and learning strategies that will enhance student outcomes.
- Coach and mentor teachers to become proficient and more comfortable in the use of digital teaching and learning tools.
- Apply principles of adult learning to design and deliver relevant, engaging and professional development to teachers.
- Use a variety of instructional strategies and assessment tools to model and promote digital-age learning experiences for both faculty and students.
- Review data to make informed decisions on instructional planning based on research and best practices.
- Be the primary technical support contact for all technology.
- Serve on School Improvement Team and Curriculum Committee