Principal Susann NashEmail: Susann.Nash@cabarrus.k12.nc.us
- B.S. Special Education, Western Carolina University, 1999
- Masters in School Administration, Western Carolina University, 2009
- Principal, C.C. Griffin since 2018
- Principal, A.T. Allen Elementary, 2015- 2018
- Assistant Principal, A.T.Allen Elementary 2010-2015
- Assistant Principal, Coltrane-Webb Elementary, 2008-2010
"I am proud to be the principal of C.C.Griffin STEM Middle School. The staff at C.C. Griffin are committed to inspiring all of of our students to work toward thier full potential through STEM instruction, critical thinking and innovation. Today and every day is a great day to be a MIGHTY GRYPHON!"
Assistant Principal of Instruction Jerome CrewsEmail: Jerome.Crews@cabarrus.k12.nc.us8th Grade Administrator
- Gardner-Webb University, Masters in School Administration & Executive Leadership Studies
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Graduate Certificate in Teaching
- Purdue University Global, Masters in Higher Education, Student Affairs
- Winston-Salem State University, Bachelors in English
- Assistant Principal of Instruction, C.C. Griffin Middle School, 2019-present
- Dean of Students, C.C. Griffin Middle School, 2018-2019
"It is truly a pleasure to serve as one of the Assistant Principals at C.C. Griffin Middle School. The Griffin community delivers an awesome educational experience for our students each day. Through STEM instruction, relationship building practices, and data driven instruction, Griffin students are bound for success. I am honored to be a Gryphon while shaping the lives of future leaders!"
Assistant Principal Jay IadarolaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Grade Administrator
- B.S. Elementary Education with a Concentration in History, Central Connecticut State Univ.
- M.A. in Executive Leadership with a Certification in Administration, Gardner-Webb Univ.
- Assistant Principal, C.C. Griffin Middle School since 2015
- Assistant Principal, Marvin Ridge Middle school 2013-2015
- Dean of Students, Steele Creek Elementary School Fall of 2013
"In the 6 years at Griffin as one of the Assistant Principals, I've had the privilege to watch our school, students and staff grow into a STEM school. Each day our Griffin team works toward making Griffin the best it can be. It's an honor to be a member of this great school!"
Dean of Students Shawana FordEmail: email@example.com Grade Administrator
- Master’s of Science Educational Leadership and Supervision 2002 – 2003
- Post Masters Certificate School Administration 2005 – 2006
- Master’s of Science General Education and Special Education Middle Childhood Grades 5 – 9 2000 – 2002
- Bachelor of Art Computer Information Systems
Professional Experience and Leadership Roles
- Dean of Students C.C. Griffin 2019
I have served the Gryphon family proudly since 2015 first as a math teacher then as an administrator. I strive to inspire and motivate all students to reach their full potential. I work to make sure both internal and external stakeholders are all vested in the growth and development of our Gryphons. Proud to be a Gryphon!