WM Irvin Elementary SchoolArrival and Dismissal
School Hours: 8:15 am - 3:00 pm
- Students may enter the school building at 7:45 am. If students arrive earlier, there is no supervision available. If you need before-school child care, the Kids:Plus program is an option. Click here for information.
- Students who are car riders should be dropped off in the car rider line at the front of the school between 7:45 am and 8:15 am. For safety reasons, please do not drop students off in the staff parking lot.
- The tardy bell rings at 8:15 am. If a student arrives after 8:15 am, a parent needs to accompany the child to the office.
- For the continued safety of our students, all parents must sign in through the office and receive a nametag for any campus visits. Please remember to bring a form of ID such as a driver's license.
- Each child will be identified as a bus rider, car rider, Kids:Plus, or daycare/van rider. Please notify the school prior to dismissal of any changes to how your child is to go home.
- Parents are issued a car rider number to display in the car in order to pick up a student who is a car rider. Please get yours from the front office to ensure safe dismissals.