I miss you terribly and hope that you are healthy and safe during this crazy time!
- Important Reminder: Make sure that you go to the JN Fries website and log into your account every day before beginning your work. Most apps are linked to your school account. You will not be able to access the materials if you are not logged into CCS and your school Google account.
Mrs. Grey is still available for additional help when you need her! Please use the link below to sign up for a time to meet with her! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0F48AFA92BA1FD0-help
- Virtual Learning Platform: You will be receiving instructions from me through your Google Classroom! If you are not enrolled in a Google Classroom for my class, please email me to receive your class code. Google classroom will be used to share important information and lessons as we move forward!
- Grading During Distance Digital Learning: UPDATED! Please view the Grading During Distance Digital Learning link on the left for information from the county regarding how your student will be accessed during our remote learning. Please ask if you have any questions about grading! Please check PowerSchool weekly to stay up to date with your students' assignment completion. PowerSchool will be updated each Monday for the prior week. If students complete and turn in assignments from weeks prior to the grading week, please email me the assignment name so that I can go back to that assignment and mark the student for completion.
What happens if you turn in an assignment late?
- Attempt your weekly work at your own pace when most convenient for you at home!
- There is no penalty for turning work in late during this at home learning season! This form is just to help keep Miss Gillis informed and updated of your progress! I want to make sure that you receive the credit you've earned in PowerSchool!
- If you miss a due date, complete this google form to let Miss Gillis know that you are turning it in late!
- I will update your PowerSchool within 1 week of your Late Form submission.
We will not be having mandatory LIVE meetings each week! Instead, I am working on optional office hours for students on Teams to ask for help and connect (more information to come).
Office Hours: I will be available via email from 9am-4pm daily.
As ALWAYS, please reach out to me should you need ANYTHING at all!