Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Casey Cox
Go Trojans!! I am actually a graduate of Northwest Cabarrus High School Class of 2000!! I graduated with a degree in Mathematics from Meredith College, and I love to impart my math knowledge to all of the new Trojans that walk in to our school. This is my 18th year teaching in Cabarrus County and the 8th year at my school.
My husband Adam, our sons Jacob (18), Evan (14), Lucas (13), our Labradoodle Nelson (5), and baby Bichapoo Niko (1) make up my own personal Wolfpack. We absolutely love cheering for NC State Wrestling, Football, and Baseball...along with all of the other schools where my former students compete. In my spare time, I love to craft, eat, enjoy time at the lake & beach, watch my sons compete in wrestling & baseball, and travel with my family. I cannot wait to get to know all of you!!
Okay, y'all!! Time to start the school year!!
Each day, students will need to complete this checklist.
1. Check Canvas for the Directions for the Day.
2. We will have our lessons in class like normal...thank goodness!!
3. Upload your assignment for the Day in Canvas or one of the Links in Canvas to complete an activity if you are at home.
4. Check your Powerschool to ensure your grades are correct!
5. Check your school email using Office 365 Outlook.
Have a great day!!
1st Period: Math I
2nd Period: Math I with Mrs. Willis
3rd Period: Math I
4th Period: Planning