- Chargers! Below is the link to sign up for the October PSAT at CMHS. Due to the pandemic and facility limitations, we are only able to accommodate our 11th graders for this year's PSAT administration. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, must keep the safety of our staff and students in mind.
- For our 9th and 10th graders, we hope that you will explore the www.psat.org website for ways to access a free practice test and free test prep materials to help prepare you for the SAT and next year's PSAT administration.
- On our testing website, you will also find a number of other resources under our PSAT and various other exam links.
The PSAT is going to be administered to students on October 14th and October 29th. Students and parents should have been notified of the student's scheduled test date. If you are not sure what day you are scheduled to take the PSAT please email email@example.com
There are many different exams students will experience over their four year tenure at Cox Mill. We would like to highlight some of those here and provide additional resources to learn more about each individual test. As always, please contact your counselor with any questions or concerns.Below you will find information about the following exams:State Exams:
- End of Course (EOC) TBD
- NC Final Exam (NCFE) TBD
- Teacher-made exams
- WorkKeys TBD
- PSAT/NMSQT October 14, 2020 and October 29th, 2020 - Students were notified of their test date. If you are not sure what your test date is please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAT (CollegeBoard)
- Pre ACT (10th grade only) TBD
- ACT (11th grade only) TBD
- Advanced Placement (AP) TBD
Classes that are not required to take a state EOC, NCFE, or CTE assessment will be required to take a teachermade final exam. Seniors may exempt teachermade exams if the criteria stated in the exam exemption section below are met.
Test Exemption Policy
In order to exempt an exam:
- SENIOR - You must be a senior.
- COURSE GRADE - You must have a grade of 80 or better when 1st and 2nd nine week grades are averaged together for that class.
- ATTENDANCE - You must not have more than 3 absences in that class.
- DISCIPLINE - You must not have served in ISS or OSS the entire year. (Check with the Control Room to confirm this.)
Please note that this exemption Policy does not apply to AP Courses.