EOC/CTE STATE EXAMS
EOC and CTE state exams as well as teacher-made exams are around the corner and required to be taken. The dates are as follows.
Block 1 – Friday, June 3rd
Block 2 – Monday, June 6th
Block 3 – Tuesday, June 7th
Block 4 – Wednesday, June 8th
Make Ups - Thursday, June 9th
All students are required to report to the school at 7am and will be dismissed at 11:30am Monday through Thursday and Friday at 11am. Please make sure students bring their Chromebooks to school fully charged on the days they are scheduled to test as well as their Chromebook chargers.
Grab and go lunches will be available.
If you have any questions regarding EOC exams, please email firstname.lastname@example.org,us
If you have any questions regarding CTE exams, please email email@example.com
If you have questions regarding a teacher made exam, please email the appropriate teacher for the class.
There are many different exams students will experience over their four-year tenure at Cox Mill. We would like to highlight some of those here and provide additional resources to learn more about each individual test. As always, please contact your counselor with any questions or concerns.Below you will find information about the following exams:State Exams:
- End of Course (EOC) - June 3rd through June 9th, 2022
- Teacher-made exams - June 3rd through June 9th, 2022
- CTE Post Assessments - June 3rd through June 9th, 2022
- WorkKeys TBD
- PSAT/NMSQT: October 2022
- SAT (CollegeBoard): Not offered at Cox Mill HS (Please go to www.sat.org to register)
- Pre-ACT (10th grade only): October 2022
- ACT (11th grade only): March 1, 2022
- Advanced Placement (AP): May 2, 2022 - May 12, 2022
Classes that are not required to take a state EOC, NCFE, or CTE assessment will be required to take a teachermade final exam. Seniors may exempt teachermade exams if the criteria stated in the exam exemption section below are met.
Test Exemption Policy
In order to exempt an exam:
- SENIOR - You must be a senior.
- COURSE GRADE - You must have a grade of 80 or better when 1st and 2nd nine week grades are averaged together for that class.
- ATTENDANCE - You must not have more than 3 absences in that class.
- DISCIPLINE - You must not have served in ISS or OSS the entire year. (Check with the Control Room to confirm this.)
Please note that this exemption Policy does not apply to AP Courses.