5/20/22 UPDATE: Students will receive their 22/23 schedule in 2nd period on Monday 5/23. On the back page will be information and instructions in case a student wishes to make a schedule change. See more HERE.
3/23/22 UPDATE: We will have a homeroom on Friday 3/25/22 and in it every student will get a "Confirmation Sheet" which lists every student's 22/23 class requests. On it are also directions if a student needs to request a change to a class. You can see a video HERE about Confirmation Sheets, and HERE is the online form to request a change to any of the classes. (Update: online form is now closed on 4/1/22 at 9am).
(The above video will be shown in HOMEROOM on 1/28/22. Can also be seen HERE.)
This site is also available at http://bit.ly/CCHSregistration )
It's hard to believe that it's already time to select classes for next year. This is an exciting time as you plan for the next step in your High School career. Be sure to utilize the information on the tabs on the left. This information, as well as the input of teachers, counselors and your parents can help you get the most out of your courses here at CCHS.
Four Steps of Registration:
Registration ProcessHomeroom on January 28, 2022 will begin the registration process for the 2022-2023 school year. Parents are encouraged to talk with their student and explore all the course options available at CCHS. Once students have selected twelve courses (that usually include English, Math, Science, History courses, 4 electives and 4 alternates), they will make their Registration requests online in NAVIANCE. Counselors will meet with all students to review course requests to ensure accurate choices.See the timeline (on the left tab) for more details.
- Step 1- Review course options in the Registration folder for 2022/2023 at CCHS.
- Step 2- Review videos with helpful information about classes and requirements.
- Step 3- Login to Clever/Naviance and select and submit course requests for 22/23 in Naviance Course Planner by February 4 at 2pm extended to Monday FEB 7 at 9am. See a video HERE on how to do that.
- CCHS Counselors will be in the Media Center during 3rd period on January 2-4 for questions if you want to see them.
- Step 4- Plan to attend your 1:1 meeting with a CCHS Counselor (watch your email for details).
-See Calendar HERE for dates and classes when Counselors will be seeing student.