MAVERICK MEMORY MAKERS SCRAPBOOK CLUB
Maverick Memory Makers is open to any student who enjoys photography, arts and crafts, or scrapbooking. Together we will use your photos to create wonderful scrapbooks! You will also participate in a service project by making various crafts to promote school spirit. This club is a great way to learn some new skills and make some new friends!
Monthly Meetings 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the Media Center on the following dates:
Mrs. Bowman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Carpenter (email@example.com)
Fee $10.00 (to purchase a few shared supplies – card stock, punches, scissors, etc.)
Bring fee to October or November meeting. Cash or checks payable to HiRMS.
Tshirt We will order Tshirts for the club. Forms will be sent home at a later date.
Snack Bring a snack on meeting dates.
Supply List – each student is responsible for bringing their own supplies. We also have a few shared supplies.
- Scrapbook (any size will work; most use 12x12); adhesive (glue sticks/roll on adhesive)
- Paper (cardstock paper and/or printed paper); photos; scissors;
- Embellishments (stickers, buttons, brads, chipboard, ribbon, flowers, etc.)
- Paper Cutter (we will share one, but you can bring your own also)
- Shopping Tips:
- Wal-Mart has a nice selection of supplies for less.
- Check discount stores like Dollar Tree, Big Lots, Family Dollar, Ollies.
- Watch for sales at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
***ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE SIGNED PERMISSION FORMS BEFORE PARTICIPATING. PERMISSION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN OFFICE.***