Senior Parent Night
Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 6 pm
Thursday Sept. 30th during all lunches
Fill out this form - Senior Conferences are underway!
Virtual College Visits / Q & A Sessions
College Fair- for all Cabarrus County Schools’ high school students. On October 5 at Cabarrus Arena from 6 to 8pm. This is a great opportunity for CCS Students to meet with college admissions reps.
Preregister HERE to create your barcode to share with colleges at the event.
- Current and Former students, use this link for more info on requesting transcripts.
- For Future Bulldogs, click here.
- Use this form to request textbook reimbursement through CCP classes.
current SCHOLARSHIP opportunities
- This link has timelines, tesing information, financial aid and college planning
- This link has information about CCP classes through Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
Grade Level Presentations:
- Freshmen Foundations 2021-2022
- Sophomore Success 2021-2022
- Junior Jumpstart 2021-2022
- Senior Seminar 2021-22
- Common App and Naviance Account Matching
- Transcript Requests thru Naviance
- Letters of Recommendation
- Using Naviance for College Applications presentation
- If interested in joining the military after graduation, it's not too early to start researching and preparing
THE NEW BULLDOG JOB BOARD