Hickory Ridge Middle School Vision Statement
Hickory Ridge Middle School produces successful students ready to analyze information and solve problems in high school and the global marketplace in which they will live and compete.
• All members of the school community engage in healthy relationships that demonstrate value and respect.
• School leadership set high standards and expectations through data-driven goals that challenge and inspire all toward excellence within an environment where all are accountable.
• School staff work collaboratively to continuously improve instruction as well as address students' intellectual, social, emotional, and physical needs in a developmentally appropriate manner.
• An alliance is forged that supports both teachers and parents in the development of our students' growth and independence.
• Students accept responsibility for their own learning and prepare themselves to become lifelong learners.