Hickory Ridge Middle School produces successful students ready to analyze information and solve problems in high school and the global marketplace in which they will live and compete.
• All members of the school community engage in healthy relationships that demonstrate value and respect.
• School leadership sets high standards and expectations through data-driven goals that challenge and inspire all toward excellence within an environment where all are accountable.
• School staff works collaboratively to continuously improve instruction as well as address students' intellectual, social, emotional and physical needs in a developmentally-appropriate manner.
• An alliance is forged that supports both teachers and parents in the development of our students' growth and independence.
• Students accept responsibility for their own learning and prepare themselves to become life-long learners