Phone: Phone: 704-260-6070 ext. 15703
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors Degree of Education3rd Grade TeacherEnglish Language Arts
Hello, Welcome to Third Grade! My name is Michele Roberts. I live in Midland on a large farm with my husband Michael. I have three children (Jake, Jessie and Luke), a daughter in law (Laura), a son in law (Ryan) and 4 grandchildren (Sophia, Henry, Eli, Barrett) and another one one the way. I enjoy reading mystery novels and spending time with my family and friends. I am looking forward to a wonderfully fun and exciting new year. Get ready to "GET YOUR GAME ON!!!"
Wednesday: GUIDANCE (A) - MEDIA (B)
HOMEWORKReading: Read 30 minutes each night.**Parents, please sign the Agenda nightly.
- According to new district policy in 2015-2016, parents must have a background check in order to sit with other children, other than their own (i.e. bring a friend to the table).
- a parent, a family member, or a community person desiring to serve as a school volunteer then you are required to have a background check.
- Examples of how school volunteers may be used include field trip chaperones, classroom volunteers, assisting with enrichment opportunities, etc
- Your child may bring a "Healthy Snack" to eat each day after lunch.
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR CHILD EVERY NIGHT:
- Listen to your child read. Ask questions to check for comprehesion.
- Make sure that your child has enough money for breakfast/lunch or that they have a bagged lunch each day.
- Sign agenda EVERY NIGHT.
CLASSROOM NEEDS:KLEENEXPAPER TOWELSEARBUDS OR HEADPHONESDRY ERASE MARKERSHAND SOAP/SANITIZER
9/11 Patriots Day- Wear Red, White & Blue
9/12 BOG Testing- 3rd grade
9/17 Arts Council Field Trip- 2nd & 3rd Grades
9/20 STEM Challenge Day
9/26 Curriculum Night 6-7pm
9/27 Planning/Staff Day- capped