Phone: Phone: 704-260-6070 ext. 15703
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors Degree of Education3rd Grade TeacherEnglish Language Arts
Hello, Welcome to Third Grade! My name is Michele Roberts. I live in Midland on a large farm with my husband Michael. I have three children (Jake, Jessie and Luke), a daughter in law (Laura), a son in law (Ryan) and 4 grandchildren (Sophia, Henry, Eli and Barrett). I enjoy reading mystery novels and spending time with my family and friends. I am looking forward to a wonderfully fun and exciting new year. Get ready to "GET YOUR GAME ON!!!"
Science/ Social Studies
Thursday: COMPUTER LAB
Friday: GUIDANCE (A) - MEDIA (B)
HOMEWORKReading: Read 30 minutes each night.**Parents, please sign the Agenda nightly.
- According to new district policy in 2015-2016, parents must have a background check in order to sit with other children, other than their own (i.e. bring a friend to the table).
- a parent, a family member, or a community person desiring to serve as a school volunteer then you are required to have a background check.
- Examples of how school volunteers may be used include field trip chaperones, classroom volunteers, assisting with enrichment opportunities, etc
- Your child may bring a "Healthy Snack" to eat each day after lunch.
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR CHILD EVERY NIGHT:
- Listen to your child read. Ask questions to check for comprehesion.
- Make sure that your child has enough money for breakfast/lunch or that they have a bagged lunch each day.
- Sign agenda EVERY NIGHT.
CLASSROOM NEEDS:KLEENEXPAPER TOWELSEARBUDS OR HEADPHONESDRY ERASE MARKERSHAND SOAP/SANITIZER
May 23 Talent Show – 6:00-7:30pm
May 24 STEM Challenge Day
May 27 Memorial Day Holiday NO SCHOOL
May 28 New Kindergarten Transition Day
May 29 Kindergarten Field Trip- Discovery Place, Huntersville
June 4th Grade 3 Reading EOG
June 5th Make up Day
June 6th Grade 3 Math EOG
June 7th Make up Day
June 10th Grade 3 Read to Achieve
June 11 PBIS- 4-5 grades
June 13 PBIS- K-3 grades