Liberty Team Virtual Curriculum Night: Click here to join our Microsoft Teams Meeting
Math I Welcome Video Update-- At the time the video was made, it was assumed by teachers that students would have access to Canvas. However, courses in Canvas will not be viewable to students until Monday, 8/17. Thus, please disregard the information about finding your class color (Red or Blue). We will do this together in our virtual class on Monday.
Time will be spent in class on Monday and Tuesday helping students sign up for Remind and other essential apps and tools needed for the class.
To join our daily virtual classes, Monday - Thursday, you have two options:
- Go to your Canvas dashboard, accessed from the HRMS homepage.
- Open Math I course. On the homepage, there are links for each class to join our daily meetings in Microsoft Teams. Click the link for your scheduled class period.
- Click "Join Now"
This is the preferred option as you will be using materials for the class that are linked through Canvas. This saves you from having to go multiple places to access class meeting and materials.
- Open up your Microsoft Teams account.
- Go to the Calendar (button on left side bar)
- The meeting is linked for every day in your calendar.
If accesing our class meeting this way, you will still need to open your Math I Canvas page in order to see class materials and links for that day.
Make sure you click the link for your scheduled class period!!
Last Option: If all else fails, come back to my HRMS webpage and use the links above.
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Mathematics, Masters in Middle and Secondary Education, National Board Certified Teacher in Early Adolescence Mathematics
Mrs. Julie Felix