Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Literature: Wheaton College, IL
MAT in English: SUNY Binghamton
MA in English: SUNY Binghamton
Graduate Certificate in Gifted Education: UNCC
National Board Certification
Ms. Esther Hauber
Remind Information:To join my remind classes, text the following code to 81010
- ELA: @ehaub
- ALPS: @alpse
Every school day, students will have the same basic homework:
- They need to read for around 20-30 minutes at least 5 days a week and log their reading on their reading log sheet. ALPS should be reading at least 200 pages per week when home and school reading is combined. ELA should be reading at least 175 pages,
- They need to do some form of active reading at least 3 times per week.
- They can do 12 post-its or jots each week or
- They can journal 3 paragraphs per week.
- They need to have these things everyday in class as we will conference about their independent reading.