Mrs. Pfister's Math Website
- REQUIRED! --- 3 Subject Notebook: lined paper for daily notes and class activities
- Pencils: for daily use!
- Clear Tape: students will tape worksheet/handouts in their daily 3 subject notebook
- Color Pencils or Pens: Students are requested to use color pencils or pens for daily notes. Different colors will be used to indicate each mathematical step. This will help students remember steps and assist parents/guardians when looking over their child’s work.
- Expo Marker with eraser (small sock): Students will use dry erase boards on occasion to work out math problems and graph equations.
REMIND & Google Classroom Codes
1st Block: Remind Code: @fbg77d & Google Classroom Code: bmnb75q
2nd Block: Remind Code: @ak28ah & Google Classroom Code: ust6whk
3rd Block: Remind Code: @e88bkd & Google Classroom Code: dtugyg6
LINKS: Please visit the Links (to the left) to access math demonstrations. This may assist your child with a math concept.
GRADES: Student grades are updated on a weekly basis and can be viewed using the Parent Portal.
CLASS WORK/HOMEWORK: you can find your child's class work/Homework sheet taped in the front of their math notebook. Also, you can locate assignments on my calendar link and in the Google Classroom.
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE: Please click on the link to find tutors in Cabarrus County if your child needs addtional help. Tutor ListClassroom Rules & Procedures
- Follow all school rules and procedures.
- Be Prepared! Bring ALL necessary materials to class daily (notebook, pencil)
- Respect the classroom, teacher, and other students.
- Cell phones are not allowed and will be collected on a daily basis.
Phone: 704-260-6690, ext. 44413
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Middle and High School Mathematics and English