Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Middle and High School Mathematics and English
Mrs. Hope Pfister
WELCOME TO MRS. PFISTER'S 8TH GRADE MATH CLASS
August 2021: Class Supplies
- 3 Subject Notebook: lined paper for daily notes and class activities
- Pencils: for daily use!
- Earbuds: to help with daily distractions
- Color Pencils or Pens: Students are requested to use color pencils or pens for daily notes. Different colors will be used to indicate each mathematical step. This will help students remember steps and assist parents/guardians when looking over their child’s work.
- Clear Tape: students will tape worksheet/handouts in their daily 3 subject notebook
- Expo Marker with eraser (small sock): Students will use dry erase boards on occasion to work out math problems and graph equations.
REMIND for MATH: Please join REMIND!
Enter 81010 and then text the # below depending on the class block.
- 2nd Period: Remind Code: @2ndpfister
- 3rd Period: Remind Code: @3rdpfister
- 4th Period: Remind Code: @4thpfister
- 5th Period: Remind Code: @5thpfister
Students and parents can check grades through PowerSchool. You can access the link from our CCG main page, under "Quick Links". Parents, if you do not have a PowerSchool account, you can request a PowerSchool account, again under "Quick Links".
C.C. Griffin Daily Schedule
Homeroom/Advisory 1st Period: 8:40 - 9:07
Link Time. 9:10 - 9:40
Core Class 9:43 - 10:43
Core Class 10:45 - 11:46
Core Class & Lunch 11:49 - 1:17
Core Class 1:20 - 2:20
Encore 2:25 - 3:55