Mrs. Pfister's Math Website
WELCOME TO MRS. PFISTER'S 8TH GRADE MATH CLASS
Virtual Learning Information
All classes will use Canvas as our online management system. The links are listed below:
- 3 Subject Notebook: lined paper for daily notes and class activities
- Pencils: for daily use!
- Earbuds: to help with daily distractions
- Color Pencils or Pens: Students are requested to use color pencils or pens for daily notes. Different colors will be used to indicate each mathematical step. This will help students remember steps and assist parents/guardians when looking over their child’s work.
When we return to school:
- Clear Tape: students will tape worksheet/handouts in their daily 3 subject notebook
- Expo Marker with eraser (small sock): Students will use dry erase boards on occasion to work out math problems and graph equations.
2nd Period: Remind Code: @bkdb99a
3rd Period: Remind Code: @869hae
4th Period: Remind Code: @446eah
5th Period: Remind Code: @7f37f3
C.C. Griffin Daily Schedule
Homeroom/Advisory Block 1 8:50 - 9:07
Block 2 9:10 - 10:20
Block 3 10:24 - 11:34
Lunch 11:39 - 12:04
Block 4 12:08 - 1:23
Block 5 1:27 - 2:37
Encore (Block 6) 2:42 - 3:55
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Middle and High School Mathematics and English Office Hours: Friday's 11:00am - 1:00pm
Mrs. Hope Pfister
I look forward to an amazing school year with you!