Mrs. Pfister's Math Website
Virtual Learning Information
All classes will use Canvas as our online management system. The links are listed below:
- 1st Block: https://cabarrus.instructure.com/courses/111980
- 2nd Block: https://cabarrus.instructure.com/courses/112422
- 3rd Block: https://cabarrus.instructure.com/courses/126478
- June 5th - 11th Supplemental Assignment. Prepare for Math 2!
Please click here for Important Information. This includes expectations of daily math lessons, office hours, daily class schedule, student email directions, etc... can be found here.
- Please refer to the Online Etiquette PDF when using Microsoft Teams: Online Etiquette
1st Block: Remind Code: @fbg77d
2nd Block: Remind Code: @ak28ah
3rd Block: Remind Code: @e88bkd
LINKS: Please visit the Links (to the left) to access math demonstrations. This may assist your child with a math concept.
GRADES: Student grades are updated on a weekly basis and can be viewed using the Parent Portal.
CLASS WORK/HOMEWORK: you can find your child's class work/Homework sheet taped in the front of their math notebook. Also, you can locate assignments on my calendar link and in the Google Classroom.
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE: Please click on the link to find tutors in Cabarrus County if your child needs addtional help. Tutor ListClassroom Rules & Procedures
- Follow all school rules and procedures.
- Be Prepared! Bring ALL necessary materials to class daily (notebook, pencil)
- Respect the classroom, teacher, and other students.
- Cell phones are not allowed and will be collected on a daily basis.
Phone: 704-260-6690, ext. 44413
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Middle and High School Mathematics and English