Degrees and Certifications:
I am the Family and Consumer Science teacher at MPHS. This is my 22nd year in education. I have a BS degree from North Carolina Central University and a Master's degree from Scranton University. I am a National Board Certified Teacher. I hold a certification as a ServSafe Food Protection Manager as well as a ServSafe Proctor & Administrator Certification. I am looking forward to another great school year!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a parent-teacher conference on Monday's between the hours of 2:30-3:30.
Google Voice Phone Number:
3-ring binder (1 inch or larger)
Markers or colored pencils
We will be using Canvas! Go to Canvas for your assignments!
Remind Code for 2nd Block Foods 1: @94gkb75
Remind Code for 3rd Block Foods 2: @gdbfh9
Remind Code for 4th Block Foods 1: @3d6937
Plan C Schedule
Here are some resources that are available for class use.Money Management Resources
Eating Disorders Resources
Information on the different types of eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder.
Ms. McCorkle's Face-to-face Classroom Rules
- Cell phones- put away cell phones unless it is “BYOT” day.
- Stay seated and working on the lesson until the bell rings.
- Be on time. Tardy– sweep policy will apply.
- Be prepared- Have your materials and be in your assigned seat when the tardy bell rings.
- Respect teacher and classmates.
- Follow all MPHS rules and policies.