Phone: 704-260-6690 x 44325
Degrees and Certifications:
Connecticut State University B.A. History LSU B.A. Education Strasberg Theatre Institute Theatre Office Hours via Microsoft Teams 1st Period: 9am-10am 2nd Period: 10:15am-11:15am 3rd Period: 11:30am-12:30pm Open Hours: 1pm-2pm
Mr. Antonio Villar
ATTENTION ALL CURRENT THEATRE STUDENTS
Please, sign up for remind so I can send you vital information regarding your classwork and future Microsoft Teams meetings.
To sign up for Remind text @villarst to 81010.
Please dowload Microsoft Teams and sign up.
During this time of school closures, we will be doing all of work through Canvas. It is imperative that you pay attention to your e-mails and that you are logging in to Canvas on a regular basis. If you are unsure how to check your school e-mail, please see the instructions below:
- Your school email is through Microsoft Office 365
- Your email address is your Active Directory user name followed by @cabarrus.k12.nc.us
- Your password is your student ID
- Click Office 365 under Quick Links on our home page or go directly to portal.office.com- bookmark this site!
- Your username is your entire email address, ie, for Bart Simpson 123456789,
- Username firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 123456789
- If you are unable to login, please ask your teacher to enter a work order that includes your name and student ID.
- When logging into Office 365 at home, you will be asked for your password.
- Want to setup email on your phone? Here's how.
How can I reach you?
As usual, I am always available via email and on Microsoft Teams for face time interactionduring office hours.
Mr. Villar's Class Schedule
7:15 – 8:38
Foundation and Fundamentals of Theatre/Theatre I
8:44 – 10:09
10:13 – 10:53Periods Meeting: Mon-1st Tues-2nd Weds-3rd Thurs-4thFri-90 minute classes
10:57 - 12:50
(D Lunch 12:23 - 12:48)
12:52 – 2:15Planning
Power Block Schedule
Monday 1st Block
Tuesday 2nd Block
Wednesday 3rd Block
Thursday 4th Block
Friday 90 Minute Classes
Yes. All auditions should be assumed as an open audition. This means anyone in the school can participate and try out for a part.
Usually, MPHS Theater will have one fall show and one spring musical. MPHS Theater also hosts an event called Rock The Theater. Bands can come together and show their skill on stage. This year, MPHS Theater might even host a Talent Show. This information will be available on the MPHS Theater website!
Keep posted by visiting the MPHS Theater website. There you will find more information about the latest and greatest upcoming theater events. You will also be given links to the MPHS Theater Twitter account which you can follow for more information as well.