Announcements ~ From Ms. Trask
Online Learning Information - Ms. Trask's Classes - Spring 2021
*PLEASE fill out the google form (PARENTS...not students...they will have a different one to do) CLICK HERE
*Need to contact me? Please email me at email@example.com
*Please join my Remind group for YOUR class period!! When joining please be sure your first and last name are visible so I can easily find you :) The codes are below:
My Remind codes - Spring 2021 Semester
Math 3 Honors (1st period): g3894gh
Math 3 (2nd period): g6cbgd
Math 3 Honors (4th period): c7b7ef
Canvas for Students
Direct link to my Spring 2021 Canvas Courses:
1st period - Honors Math 3: Click here
2nd period - Math 3: Click here
4th period - Honors Math 3: Click here
· Canvas is located on the MPHS webpage...right hand side. It is the place to go to find course content for all of the classes that you are registered for. This is where assignments, discussions, links to class virtual meetings, and more.
· To Login to Canvas type in your ccs username and password
· In order for your parent to access your courses you must generate a pairing code for your parent to type in when creating their Canvas Account. (instructions for this are found below on my webpage)
About Ms. Trask...
Phone: 704.260.6690 ext 44414
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Mathematics Secondary Education
I was born and raised in a small town outside of Rochester, NY. I graduated from SUNY Fredonia in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Secondary Education. After graduation, I moved to SC to teach. Two years later, I moved to Charlotte, NC to be closer to family and have been at MPHS ever since. I love being a Tiger and look forward to another fantastic school year!!
School Supply List
Supplies Needed for Ms. Trask’s Math 3 or Math 3 Honors Class
**If you are returning to MPHS for Plan A, please bring the following with you EVERY DAY. We are not able to share supplies, so it is very important you bring what you need with you each day!
- Computer You MUST use an MPHS chromebook. Please bring your fully CHARGED computer each day! (Bring your charger just in case)
- Earbuds/headphones There will be times that you will be listening to videos, etc in class and will need them. I cannot provide these.
- Guided Notes Packet Bring the current Unit Packet with you every day to take notes. A copy will be provided to you at the beginning of a unit.
- Lined paper We will use this all the time for notes and to practice problems!
- Math Notebook/Folder Whatever you are currently using to keep all of your notes and work together
- Pencils I suggest mechanical pencils OR bring your own small handheld pencil sharpener (classroom pencil sharpener will not be available)
- Colored pencils or pens.
Ms. Trask's Class Schedule
Monday - Thursday - Plan B Schedule - Live Classes on MS Teams when you are learning from home
1st: 7:15am - 8:55am Teams Class: 7:30 - 8:30
2nd: 9:00am - 10:35am Teams Class: 9:10 - 10:10
3rd: 10:40am - 12:35pm Teams Class: 11:35 - 12:35
4th: 12:40pm - 2:15pm Teams Class: 12:50 - 1:50
OFFICE HOURS: I am avaliable by appointment from 11-11:30 on Mon - Thurs - just contact me!
Friday *NO Live class
Ms. Trask will be available via Remind and email on Fridays . Feel free to send me messages on Remind anytime 7am - 3 pm on Fridays and I will answer you as soon as I can!