Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Rich Williams
Hello! This is my third year at Mount Pleasant and my 28th year of teaching and I am looking forward to a great year! I will be teaching Math 4 and Math 2. I will also be an assistant football coach. I have a wonderful wife, Tish, and an awesome 16 year old son, Heath. I graduated from The University of Mount Union in 1995 in Alliance, Ohio.
1st Period: 7:15-8:35, Math 2. Remind Code: @rw1math2
Canvas page link: math 2
TIGER TIME: 8:40-9:35
2nd Period: 9:40-11:00, Math 4 Honors. Remind Code: @rw2math4h
Canvas page link: math 4 honors
3rd Period: 11:05-12:50, Planning
4th Period: 12:55-2:15, Math 4. Remind Code: @rw4math4
Canvas page link: math 4
Curriculum links for math can be found here.
All Class Information, Notes, Assignments, Due Dates, can be found on the Canvas page.
Supply List for math
2-5" binder or 3-5 subject notebook
loose leaf paper
multiple writing tools and erasers
Online Learning Links
Login to School Email (Office365)
- Your school email is through Microsoft Office 365
- Your email address is your Active Directory user name followed by @cabarrus.k12.nc.us
- Your password is your student ID
- Click Office 365 under Quick Links on our home page or go directly to portal.office.com- bookmark this site!
- Your username is your entire email address, ie, for Bart Simpson 123456789,
- Username firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 123456789
- If you are unable to login, please ask your teacher to enter a work order that includes your name and student ID.
- When logging into Office 365 at home, you will be asked for your password.
- Want to setup email on your phone? Here's how.
Login to Canvas
My courses are housed within Canvas, a learning management system. You can access Canvas from our home page - just click the logo.
At home, you will be prompted to login to your Office 365 account before proceeding to Canvas. Remember, your login is your email address, and your password is your student ID.
Download the App
The Canvas App is available on the Android and Apple platform.
- Apple - designed for iPad and iPhone
- Android/Google Play
Find your District
You will not be able to search for Cabarrus County Schools or for Mount Pleasant High School. Instead, you will need to type in cabarrus.instructure.com in the "Find your District" box.