About Mrs. Kleban
Phone: 704-260-6490, ext. 3606
Degrees and Certifications:
Special Education: Learning Disabilities and Mental Disabilities, Highly Qualified in Middle Grades English/Language Arts
Mrs. Elissa Kleban
Greetings Parents and Students! This year marks my 22nd year of teaching. I am a native North Carolinian and grew up in a very small town in Wilkes County. I graduated from Appalachian State University (Go Apps!!) and UNC-Charlotte (Go Niners!!). I have two boys, Max, who is a Senior at HRHS (Go Bulls!!) and Zac, who is a third grader. I enjoy traveling, spending time together as a family, and reading. It's great to be a Maverick!
Paperless Report Cards & Progress Reports are now here!
- Parent Portal provides all the information of a report card and progress report and more.
- Parents have 24/7 access
- Teachers update weekly
- Parents can see assignments, grades and attendance
- Progress Report information is available daily
- Quarter and yearly averages are available in Parent Portal at each “report card” period:
- Questions: Please contact Stephanie Longberg, our Data Manager.
Homework and Assignments
Please scroll down for all homework notes.Update: May 18, 2020All assignments must be completed and submitted by June 4 at 11:59 pm in order to be counted in 4th Quarter.
Online Work: May 26-29
Monday No School, no new lesson. Tuesday No ELA lesson. Wednesday Lesson 1: Poetry Thursday Lesson 2: Poetry Friday No new lesson.
Online work: June 1-5
MondayTuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday