2018 Schedule is posted under Files
Remind Messaging for Track: Text @nchstf1 to 81010
In order to participate in winter workouts, you must get an orange card turned in to one of the coaches.
Mondays (2:30-3:30): November 27; December 4, 11, 18; January 8, 15, 22, 29
- On the track with Coach Helms
Tuesdays (2:30-3:30): November 28; December 5, 12, 19; January 9, 16, 23, 30
- On the track with Coach Gentry
Thursdays (2:20-3:05): November 30; December 7, 14; January 4, 11, 18, 25; February 1
- Weight room with Coach Helms
Those that attend 75% will get a free apparel t-shirt.
OUTDOOR TRACK BEGINS WEDNESDAY FEB. 14 (2:45)
This is for all athletes not competing in a winter sport.
*If you compete in a winter sport, see Coach Gentry, Coach R-J or Coach Helms for your start date.
PRIOR TO THE START OF OUTDOOR PRACTICE
- Get your physical (forms are online) – Go to the school website. On the right side of the page (under “News”), click on “2017-2018 Athletic Eligibility Paperwork Packet.”
- PHYSICALS/PAPERWORK ARE DUE AS SOON AS YOU CAN GET THEM IN! Once you have turned them in, you will receive an orange card. Turn the orange card in to Coach Helms, Coach R-J or Coach Gentry.
- Clear your schedule for practices (Monday-Friday, 2:45-4:30)
- Start getting in TRACK shape (this means becoming active!). Getting in shape will help you be more successful in the first couple of weeks and give you a base to build on.