New Student Enrollment Information
We are glad you want to be part of the Wolf Meadow family!
ALL ENROLLMENT IS DONE ONLINE.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SCRIBBLES TO ENROLL.
Cabarrus County Schools welcomes you and your child to Kindergarten! Registering your child during our Spring Registration helps facilitate a smooth transition into Kindergarten! Any child who reaches the age of five years old on or before August 31, 2021, is eligible to register for Kindergarten.
We are excited to offer early registration beginning March 1, 2021! Please visit our Kindergarten Online Registration Enrollment webpage to enroll your child.
When registering for kindergarten, you will need the following documents:
- Photo ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- Child's Birth Certificate with Parent name(s)
- Child's Immunization Record
- Proof of Domicile (2 required, see below)
- Kindergarten Health Assessment and Immunizations: This is required by North Carolina Statute. Students who do not have this completed after 30 calendar days following the start of school will not be allowed to attend until the requirements are met. All schools and local physicians are aware of the requirements and have the proper forms that are needed for documentation.
Wolf Meadow Elementary Enrollment Hours 8am - 1 pm.
Email Ms. Bowers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule an appointment for assistance with enrollment.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW ENROLLEES
To guarantee your child a seat on a bus at the beginning of the year, please make every effort to enroll your child prior to the school deadline. Students enrolled after the deadline will receive bus seating; however, there may be a (maximum) two-week waiting period (10-20 days). Questions about transportation? Click HERE
Before and After School Care Information
Get detailed information about Cabarrus County Schools KIDS: PLUS program by clicking HERE
Required Documentation for Enrollment
Below is the documentation required from each new student planning to enroll at Wolf Meadow Elementary School:
1.Photo Identification of Parent/Legal Guardian (sources may include NC Driver's License or ID, Matricula Consular, Work Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, Visitor's Visa)
2. Proof of Domicile (Two (2) sources -One (1) from each source)
Source 1: Deed, lease, or property tax statement showing the property is owned or rented by you and is within the school's boundaries.
Source 2: Current driver's license, motor vehicle registration with a correct address or current statement (e.g. bank statement, utility bill, or Medicaid card) with a correct address
3. Child's Birth Certificate with Parent Name(s)
4. Child's Immunization Records (Students who do not have this medical information completed 30 days following the start of school will not be allowed to attend until the requirements are met)
5. Legal Guardianship Papers (only required if the student is residing with someone other than a parent listed on the birth certificate)
^Kindergarten through 12th Grade: Any student that presents for enrollment for a NC school, for the first time, has to have a physical within 30 calendar days of school.
^Kindergarten enrollment: Any child who will be 5 years old on or before August 31st, 2019 may present for enrollment in Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year; either by age requirement or transfer from another state public school.
^If the parent/legal guardian does not own or rent the property where the family resides, the property owner/renter with whom the family is residing MUST come to the school to sign a notarized form stating that the family is residing with them and to show their proof of domicile (see above). The parent/legal guardian will also need to provide a North Carolina Driver's License or North Carolina I.D. showing the current address.
If you are having difficulty with the enrollment process or have questions not addressed here, please contact our Data Manager, Deborah Bowers, email@example.com.