• children
    New Student Enrollment Information

    We are glad you are considering enrolling at Wolf Meadow Elementary School!

    Families who need to verify their child(ren)s school of attendance please click HERE for the Attendance Locator. You must be able to provide your home address in order to search this database.

    Parents/guardians wishing to enroll students should complete the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION REQUEST FORM (click on the hyperlink). Once we receive your request, we will contact you to set up an appointment and provide a checklist for required documentation.


    We are delighted that you will be joining our school family for the upcoming school year!

    Transportation Information

    To guarantee your child a seat on a bus at the beginning of the year, please make every effort to enroll your child prior to the school deadline June 14, 2017. Students enrolled after June 14, 2017, will receive bus seating; however there may be a (maximum) two-week waiting period. Questions about transportation? Click HERE

    Before and After School Care Information

    Need before or after school care? Get detailed information about Cabarrus County Schools KIDS:PLUS program by clicking HERE

    Enrollment Information

    Below is the documentation required from each new student planning to enroll at Wolf Meadow Elementary School:

    1.Photo Identification of Parent/Legal Guardian (sources may include NC Driver's License or ID, Matricula Consular, Work Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, Visitor's Visa)

    2. Proof of Domicile (Two (2) sources-One (1) from each source)

    Source 1

    Deed, lease, or property tax statement showing the property is owned or rented by you and is within the school's boundaries.

    Source 2

    Current driver's license, motor vehicle registration with correct address or current statement (e.g. bank statement, utility bill, or Medicaid card) with correct address

    3. Child's Birth Certificate with Parent Name(s)

    4. Child's Immunization Records (Students who do not have this medical information completed 30 days following the start of school will not be allowed to attend until the requirements are met)

    5. Legal Guardianship Papers (only required if student is residing with someone other than a parent listed on the birth certificate)

    6. Kindergarten thru 12th grade: Any student that presents for enrollment for a NC school, for the first time, has to have a physical within 30 calendar days of school. 
    7. Kindergarten enrollment: Any child who will be 5 years old on or before August 31st, 2017 may present for enrollment in Kindergarten for 2017-2018 school year; either by age requirement or transfer from another state public school. 

    If the parent/legal guardian does not own or rent the property where the family resides, the property owner/renter with whom the family is residing MUST come to the school to sign a notarized form stating that the family is residing with them and to show their proof of domicile (see above). The parent/legal guardian will also need to provide a North Carolina Driver's License or North Carolina I.D. showing the current address.

    If you are having difficulty with the enrollment process or have questions not addressed here, please contact our Data Manager, Deborah Bowers, deborah.bowers@cabarrus.k12.nc.us. 
Last Modified on February 27, 2017