Safety Patrol Information
· Safety Patrols are stationed around the school in the morning between 7:50-8:10.
· They wear bright belts so students know who they are.
· Often Safety Patrols help students find their way to class.
· They also remind students to follow the rules such as remembering to walk and keep their voices low.
· If students are rude to the Safety Patrol or don’t listen to the reminders, Patrols follow them to class to let their teacher know that they were misbehaving.
· If a Safety Patrol notices a fight or other big problem in the hall, they get the nearest adult to intervene.
· Safety Patrols usually serve for about 9 weeks.
Last Modified on October 2, 2013