Earning the privilege to drive is a milestone event in the lives of most Americans. Remember that this privilege comes with lots of responsibility. We hope this webpage provides you with answers to commonly asked questions as you embark on this important journey. The FAQ section addresses most topics of concern to emerging drivers. If you have questions that are not answered here, please contact following:
Mrs. Christin Lindsey at 704-260-5995 or email@example.com
WHERE DO I GET DRIVER'S ED CLASS INFORMATION?
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR DRIVER'S ED?
- There is a $65 fee for the class. This fee must be paid prior to scheduling the in-car phase of instruction.
Payment must be made to the Cabarrus County homepage. Click on the useful links, and then K12 Payment Center. Sign in as a guest, and then scroll down until you see Finance - Driver's Ed Payment. Please include your child's name AND the school they attend in the memo.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR DRIVER'S ED?
- If you would like to register for Driver's Education, please click on this link: Driver's Education Registration Form
HOW DO I GET MY ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE?
- ***Updated since COVID-19
- Make an appointment with DMV
- Two weeks prior to your appointment, fill out this Eligibility Form. The Eligibility form expires after 30 days.
- During the summer, the school is closed on Fridays. Please plan ahead so you have the eligibility form in advance.
HOW DO I GET MY LICENSE IN NC?
- Click here to learn more: ncdot.gov/dmv/driver/.
DO I LOSE DRIVING PRIVILEGES IF I FAIL CLASSES?
- As per North Carolina Law, students under 18 years of age must pass three out of four classes (or 75% of their classes) each semester in order to maintain your Driver's License. Students who have questions about this may email Mrs. Christin Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org