Dear ELL students, please take some time to view the TEST DEMO - ACCESS for ELLs, SAMPLE ITEMS, and practice all four language skills ( Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking) using the TEST PRACTICE, by clicking on the blue links and then on your appropriate grade level.
Please do that before 2/22/2021 to make sure you are familiar with the different requirements of the ACCESS test.
The test will be in person only.
You will be contacted shortly by e-mail and phone with the specific days and dates and when you are asked to come in to take the ACCESS test.
I hope to see all of you soon.
Thank you and good luck!
Here are the links to click on:
- The Test Demo is a series of videos that explain how students will take the online test and interact with the test platform.
- The Sample Items provide students, parents, and educators with a better understanding of the ACCESS for ELLs Online assessment that is based on the WIDA English Language Development (ELD) Standards. These are not items that will appear on the operational test, but they provide a close proximity to the items that students will see on the test. To access and view the Sample Items, a Chrome browser must be used.
- The Test Practice items are designed to allow students to experience taking the assessment online and to experiment with the features available to them during the actual assessment. The above link provides access to the Test Practice items for ACCESS for ELLs Online and WIDA Screener Online.
- To access and view the Test Practice Items, a Chrome browser must be used.
- The same information is posted in the ESL Canvas 2020-2021under ANNOUNCEMENTS