Degrees and Certifications:
MS (Columbia), MS (NYU), CBAP, PMP, MS Certified Educator
- Amit Kaul (A-myth Call) is a fourth year lateral entry CTE teacher
- He is also an online instructor at University of California Irvine teaching Business Analysis.
- Mr. Kaul has over 20 years experience working in technology-related fields. He’s been a business analyst, technical writer, systems administrator, systems analyst, Operations Manager and IT Project manager.
- He’s also worked as a COO for business unit at Credit Suisse, as an Enterprise Architect for 32BJ, technology consultant for Makosi and as a Vice President at Deutsche Bank.
- In his spare time, he likes to read, cycle, travel (lived on 3 continents), and fly small planes (got his private pilot’s license in 2009). As of June last year, we have a 13 month old baby boy and he now spends time playing with him and changing his diapers.