Welcome to Student Services
We welcome you to our page! Please take a minute to explore all the services that we offer!Lynn Thomas is the counselor for Third through Fifth grade.Heather Bradley is our School Social Worker and is at PSRES on Mondays and Tuesdays. She can be contacted at (704) 260 6260 or email@example.comDanielle de los Reyes is our School Psychologist and she is at PSRES on Mon, Wed, and some Fridays. She can be contacted at (704) 260-6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Character Education Program
The Student Services Department offers:
We support the Career, Cognitive, and Socio-Emotional development of students and tailor our program to meet the needs of all students. Please contact us if we can be of service to your students.The College Foundation of North Carolina provides a useful website for exploring career and college options for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Check it out at www.cfnc.org.
- Individual Counseling - brief, solution focused counseling to help students overcome obstacles to learning.
- Group Counseling - specifically designed to meet the needs of small groups of students in order to be successful in the classroom.
- Large Group Classroom Guidance - lessons that cover the nine Guidance Essential Standards and address the needs of whole classrooms.
- Collaboration - between school, home and student to create a positive learning experience.
- Consulting - determining student needs and matching them to available resources.
- Core Curriculum Planning - whole school programs (such as PBIS, Shadow's Kids of Character, Red Ribbon Week, Service Learning Projects, Mix it Up Lunch) designed to embed the essential standards into the daily atmosphere of our school.
- Individual Student Planning - to help students set and meet their own academic and behavioral goals.
- Responsive Services - to manage crises on an individual or global level.
- Indirect Services - to support teachers or parents in creating a successful environment for students.
- Mental Health support - Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. Mental Health is important at every stage of life.
Last Modified on August 16, 2022