Welcome to Hickory Ridge Student Services!
Follow us on Twitter: @HRHSStudentServ
Remind AppThe Student Support Services department is focused on helping students by removing obstacles, providing support, and empowering student learning. Each of our team members has an impact on student success, and will work collaboratively with parents and students, and within our school and community, to ensure student success and assist all students in their development.Use the following links to navigate to the specific area you would like information about. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us at 704-260-6630, and we'll be happy to help you.Please see the HRHS School Profile 2019-20 for important information regarding our school and our students!Senior Survey: Senior Survey
ASVAB Assessment Registration - Oct.1st , Dec. 3rd, March 3rd, & April 7th
Central Cabarrus High School will offer the ASVAB for free on the following dates; October 1, December 3, March 3 and April 7. They will test 30 students at each test session. Testing will be online and will start at 7:15am. They will send you directions about testing, including location.
Important News & Upcoming Events
- October 1st - FAFSA opens!! https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
October 2nd - CFNC Financial Aid Night, at Concord Middle School from 6:30 pm - 8:00pm
- October 9th - CCS College Fair, at Cabarrus Arena from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 16th - P-SAT testing for Juniors and Sophomores (optional testing)
- October 21st - 25th - College Application Week! https://nccountdowntocollege.org/
- October 25th - End of 1st Quarter
- October 28th - Teacher Work Day, No school for students
- October 30th - All sophomores will take the P-ACT assessment