Welcome to Hickory Ridge Student Services!
Follow us on Twitter: @HRHSStudentServ
Remind AppThe Student Support Services department is focused on helping students by removing obstacles, providing support, and empowering student learning. Each of our team members has an impact on student success, and will work collaboratively with parents and students, and within our school and community, to ensure student success and assist all students in their development.Use the following links to navigate to the specific area you would like information about. If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact us at 704-260-6630, and we'll be happy to help you.Please see the HRHS School Profile 2019-20 for important information regarding our school and our students!Senior Survey: Senior Survey
ASVAB Assessment Registration - Dec. 3rd, March 3rd, & April 7th
Central Cabarrus High School will offer the ASVAB for free on the following dates; October 1, December 3, March 3 and April 7. They will test 30 students at each test session. Testing will be online and will start at 7:15am. They will send you directions about testing, including location.
Important News & Upcoming Events
- December 3rd -5th - Work Keys Testing, juniors and seniors will be notified if they need to take this assessment
- December 11th - J.M. Robinson High School Curriculum/Registration Night, HRHS students zoned to go to JMRHS next school year are encouraged to go to learn more about registration and course options.
- December 20th - Teacher Work Day, no school for students
- December 23rd - January 1st - Winter Break, no school for students or staff
- January 2nd - 3rd - Teacher Work Days, no school for students
- January 17th - 24th - Final Exams
- January 20th - Martin Luther King Jr. Day, no school for students or staff
- January 24th - End of 1st Semester
- January 27th - Teacher Work Day, no school for students