Cox Mill High Mountain Biking Club
Who We Are:
- A club for student athletes who enjoy the camaraderie and challenge of riding local mountain bike trails with a group. This is a cross-country sport, not downhill or jumping, although there are aspects of both encompassed.
What We Do:
- Meet up for social rides at local parks and trails.
- Meet up for skills building sessions and workshops.
- Learn to build and maintain the trails by working with the Tarheel Trailblazers. Find out more about them here: Tarheel Trailblazers
- Learn to maintain our own equipment through lectures and tutorials with experts.
What are the requirements to participate?
- Own or have access to a sturdy, appropriately sized mountain bike with knobby tires (not slick road tires). You should also carry a pump and extra tube.
- An appropriate helmet which must be worn at all times the rider is on the bike.
- A water bottle and cage or hydration pack.
- A good attitude and willingness to work within a group to make sure everyone enjoys a safe ride.
- Handle the appropriate paperwork (upcoming)
Want in? Contact Mrs V for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org