- Groups painting the spirit rock will leave the area in a clean condition. Remove all materials and litter from the site and be sure that paint is properly disposed of.
- Other groups will not interfere with those painting the rock.
- The rock may be painted for the next day only. Please do not intend for it to stay longer than the next day, as others will have permission to paint over it.
- The rock may be painted for the following occasions: birthdays, well wishes, congratulations, etc. No demeaning or derogatory language may be used.
- Once painted and dry, it will be recognized that other groups may paint over the work and guarding the rock is inappropriate.
- No charge at this time.
Last Modified on June 20, 2013