Phone: (704) 260-6050
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education Minor in Children's Literature
Mrs. Morgan Foster
I am so excited for this 2021-2022 school year!
A little bit about myself:
- I live with my husband, Matthew, and our two children, Elena and Holden. Elena is an ATA Cardinal, too!
- We have four pets! Chloe, Tuck, Luna, and Buddy. Chloe and Tuck are our dogs, Luna is our cat, and Buddy is our bunny.
- This will be my fifth year as an ATA Cardnial, and my fourth year teaching third grade.
- I love white chocolate and sour gummy candies!
- My favorite color is pink.
- My weekends are filled with sports, family time, and trying new recipes.
In our class, we will strive to always be respectful, responsible, and safe.
Be sure to join our Class Dojo!
This will be my main form of communication.
"If there is a change in how your child is getting home please send a note in with your child to the teacher or notify the school using our online Afternoon Transportation Change Request Form found on the A.T.Allen homepage. All changes must be entered by 2:00 pm. The front office cannot take changes over the phone."