CMES Comet Spirit Rock
We are excited to announce that our CMES Comet Spirit Rock is ready for your colorful and creative messages! The Comet Rock can be used to celebrate birthdays, milestones and send inspiring messages!
Please use this sign-up genius (links below) to reserve your days, and adhere to the following rules.
If you have questions, please contact:
Mrs. Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Mrs. Stiffel (email@example.com)
- Reservations MUST be made to paint the rock. (links below)
- Fee is $10 for each sign-up using this link: https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/
- Comet Rock reservations will be completely online (sign-up genius link below).
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once reservation (sign-up genius) is made you must make your $10 payment online at ……K12 payment center to officially secure your reservation. Payments must be made immediately after making your reservation. If payment is not made your reservation will be removed from the sign-up genius.
- Our Comet Rock has 4 sides! Sides are marked with pavers 1, 2, 3, & 4. These pavers are on the ground on each respective side. Please make sure you remember which side you sign up for.
- Once reserved, you will have the rock for approximately ½ week, from 3:30pm (start date) to 3:30pm the last day (end date). Start dates will be on Wednesdays (after 3:30) or Saturdays (after 3:30).
- Reservations run from Saturday-Wednesday and Wednesday-Saturday. The date listed on the sign-up is your START date for your session. Example: if your dates are Wednesday, October 3rd through Saturday, October 6th, you would be able to paint the rock on Wednesday, Oct. 3rd after 3:30pm.
- The rock may NOT be painted during school hours.
- All rules outlined in the CMES Student Handbook MUST be obeyed! No bullying, profanity, obscenity, or derogatory language.
- No businesses are allowed to advertise on the spirit rock.
- School administrators reserve the right and will exercise such right to make judgments on the status of the rock at any time. Any painting that is deemed to be inappropriate will be removed/repainted.
- CMES is not responsible for parents, students or others who paint the rock without reservations.
- The family or group painting the rock assumes liability for any individual or member of the group who incurs clothing or other personal property damage.
- Always paint the dates of your reservation on the lower corner of your message so that everyone will know your assigned dates.
- Please keep the Comet Rock area clean and tidy. We encourage you to recycle all empty paint cans and recyclable supplies/materials.
- We look forward to seeing your creative messages!
SIGN-UP LINKS!!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Side 1 (facing the main entrance)
Side 2 (facing the car rider line)Side 3 (facing the upper playground)Side 4 (facing the flagpole and the 4/5 classrooms)