About the Program
The Future Teachers of North Carolina (FTNC) Program provides opportunities for high school students with strong academic, interpersonal, and leadership skills to enroll in college-level education courses to explore teaching as a profession.
- Enhance your student portfolio with field experiences and honors-level coursework
- Opportunity to earn honors-level credit
The program consists of two rigorous, college-level education courses. The courses are unique in that they will challenge you, expose you to enriching field experiences, and prepare you to tackle college course work.
You will have the opportunity to receive three Career Technical Education (CTE) credits.
- See your high school counselor, FTNC educator, or CTE Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: https://myapps.northcarolina.edu/p12division
This program is new to Concord High School and we are excited to offer this opportunity to students.