Degrees and Certifications:
BA Mathematics and English from Westminster College of Salt Lake City, Utah. M.ED Teaching and Learning from the University of Utah. ESL Certification from the University of Utah.
Mrs. Marjan Hong
Parents/Guardians - please complete the Contact Information Survey
Fall Semester 2020
1st period - Math I Honors/STEM
2nd period - Math II
3rd period - Math I
4th period - Math II Honors
Monday - Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Use this Teams link
Stay Informed - Join Remind:
Math I Honors/STEM - text @fall20pd1 to 81010 - OR join online at https://www.remind.com/join/fall20pd1
Math II - text @fall20pd2 to 81010 - OR join online at https://www.remind.com/join/fall20pd2
Math I - text @fall20pd3 to 81010 - OR join online at https://www.remind.com/join/fall20pd3
Math II-Honors - text @fall20pd4 to 81010 - OR join online at https://www.remind.com/join/fall20pd4
Each Day, I need you to complete this checklist.
1. Check Canvas Announcements and complete the day's ALEKS check-in. Link: Canvas
2. If it is Monday through Thursday, join our Teams Meeting at the designated time and following the norms so we can take attendance, complete our warmups, go over questions, etc. This is for all students and only students!
1st Period 8:35 Link: 1st Teams
2nd Period 9:45 Link: 2nd Teams
3rd Period 10:55 Link: 3rd Teams
4th Period 12:25 Link: 4th Teams
3. Complete your assignments for the Day in Canvas or one of the Links in Canvas.
4. Check your Powerschool to ensure your grades are correct! Link: Powerschool
5. Check your school email using Office 365 Outlook. Link: Office 365
6. Ensure you work on your ALEKS topics for the week if you have extra time! Link: ALEKS