Bienvenidos/ Welcome to
Maestra Baccalini's class
Please fill all of these forms out tonight before you leave.
- 2020 Student Information Form- click here to provide important contact information and answer questions about your child for me
- Winecoff STEM Elementary Emergency Contact Information/Información de Contacto
- Free and Reduced Breakfast/Lunch Application (click here)
Please make sure to read all of our resources before the first day of school.
- How to access Canvas
- Understanding Canvas
- Student Handbook
- Admin Newsletter (English)
- Admin Newsletter (Spanish)
- Student Attendance Policy (at the end of this link you will find where to fill out your child's absence)
Degrees and Certifications:
Hi, I am from Venezuela, born and raised, but both of my parents are from Italy and all of my family lives in Italy. I have been married for 8 years and have a dog who we spoil, she is our little baby. I have been teaching for 19 years. In Venezuela I taught English from Pre-K to 12th grade. This is my 4th year at Winecoff teaching Dual Immersion along with Mrs. Raffaldt. We absolutely love it. I am looking forward to a wonderful year.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to Dojo me or email me at email@example.com
August 13th- Open House 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
August 17th- Students 1st day of school
August 17th-August 20th- Staggered Entry
September 7th- Labor Day (No school)
Sample Schedule Plan C
8:30-8:50 Restorative Circle
8:50-9:00 Read Aloud
9:00-9:10 Word Work
9:10-9:20 ELA Mini-Lesson
9:20-9:30 Brain Break
9:30-10:05 Math Whole Group
10:05-10:20 Science /Social Studies Whole Group
10:20-12:10 Small Groups
12:55-1:15 Istation Reading/iReady Math
2:00-2:20 Independent Reading