We will meet on Microsoft Teams this Wednesday during your assigned time, 8:30 and 9:15.
Hello Knights! I miss all of you and I hope you are doing well. As we start week three of Digital Learning, please read over these helpful tips.
- Blendspace has your assignments in the order they are to be completed.
- Mrs. Rohde and I plan together so everyone is doing the same thing in 7th grade. If assignments are posted in her name, please complete. Your work is still being submitted to me.
- Read the directions a second time before starting your assignment.
- If you have questions, please EMAIL or send me a REMIND message. I receive notifications for these, unlike Google Classroom. I will respond Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm. I check these EVERY day.
- Stay tuned for information on Microsoft Teams. I hope we can use this site soon!
Parents and Students: If you have any questions, email or send me a remind message. I will respond back Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm.
Instructions for students: READ EVERYTHING
We will be using a combination of resources for instruction and assignments as we tackle this learning adventure using technology. All of the resources will be pushed out via Blendspace every Monday by 9AM. Students should log in each Monday to see the weekly assignments. Each tile represents a task that should be completed. Complete the tiles in order. Students may work at their own pace as long as they (1) complete the tiles in order and (2) complete all of the tiles by the due date at the top of the Blendspace board.
Email me if you have specific questions. Please DO NOT wait until Friday when assignments are due to ask a question.
Click on ALL of the tabs to the left and read EVERYTHING.
Logging on to Blendspace:
Monday, March 30 at 9 AM: Go to Google Classroom and follow the link to Blendspace.
Log in using Google in order to access our Class.
Bookmark the website for easy access in the future.