What is an Internship?
- It's a work-based learning experience where a student participates in the daily operations of a work site under the direct supervision of a business mentor.
- 5 Reasons Why An Internship Is Important For Your Future Career
Interested in an Internship?
- There are three types of CTE Internships:
- Honors Credit - 135 hours
- Standard Credit - 120 hours
- Non-Credit - 80 hours
- Click HERE to review the handbooks for each type of internship.
- Submit this interest form. I will contact you to discuss your options.
- Please note, YOU are responsible for finding your own internship site or have a contact/idea of where you would like to intern.