To apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals prior to the end of this school year, please use the online application or visit our website to print a copy. You may also obtain a printed form from your school. If you are applying prior to June 30, 2022, you must use the 2021-2022 form.
After July 1, 2022, the website will be activated with the 2022-23 application. If you apply via a paper form, you must use the new 2022-2023 form. It will also be available on our website and at your school.
Did you know.......
- We are a self-supporting entity of Cabarrus County Schools. We participate in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program, as well as the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program. We provide After School Snacks or Supper to sites who qualify. Every summer, we offer the Summer Food Service Program. In addition, we have 5 schools participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the 2021-2022 school year.
- We serve meals at all 43 schools.
- We employ over 250 food service professionals.
- As a district, SNP has an average overall health inspection of 99.2.
- All of SNP employees are required to complete extensive food safety and sanitation training. All cafeteria managers and at least one additional School Nutrition employee per school are required to become ServSafe Manager certified. We have over 100 employees who are ServSafe Manager certified.
- We are excited to let you know that we have taken the ServSafe Dining Commitment, committing to your health and safety when you enjoy school meals inside our cafeteria walls.
Last Modified on Friday at 3:07 PM