Cabarrus County CTE Career & Technical Student Organizations
CTSO Virtual Participation Procedures:
The following documents and procedures must be followed for ALL CTSO virtual conferences, including in local, state, and national CTSO professional development opportunities. ALL Virtual Conference documents with the exception of registration due to conflicting deadlines, must be received by CTE Central Office at least 4 weeks prior to the first date of the Conference. PLEASE refer to the District CTSO Calendar for specific deadlines.
ALL CTSO Advisers PLEASE complete the following:
- Update your contact information here - CTSO CONTACT INFO SHEET (you must be logged into your CCS Apps Account to access/edit the sheet).
- Please check with your supervisor regarding participation rules for virtual events.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior Approvals must be printed 100% scale, on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper in portrait orientation if printed and sent through courier.
- All Documents must have ORIGINAL Signatures or an email chain from your supervisor approving your participation in the virtual event.
- Your Prior Approval must be sent to the CTEC at your school for a second check, and then to your principal for approval.
- Submit a completed Prior approval (email chain if applicable), the information provided by the CTSO showing the registration fee and Agenda (tentative agenda).
- Send an electronic copy of all documents in ONE email to: email@example.com
- DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY CONFERNECES AND/OR PD SESSIONS UNITL YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CTE OFFICE.
Documents to include in the CTSO Regional/State Trip Packet:
- In-State Prior Approval - located on the Cabarrus County Schools Finance Department webpage
- Document from the organizaiton showing the registration fee and agenda (tenative agenda)
Documents to include in the CTSO NATIONALS Trip Packet:
** The process for CTSO National participation will be communitcated at a later date