See Rising 9th Grade Parent Night 2021 information at bit.ly/FutureViks
Information on this page is intended for Rising 9th graders coming to CCHS in Fall 2021/2022. Please use the resources here to help you as you plan and select classes for your freshman year.CCHS Counselors have worked closely with Middle School Counselors to prepare for Registration. You may wish to consult with your Middle School Counselor as you consider your class options, and look for answers to questions.
Get REMIND texts or emails from CCHS Counselors with info and updates:
Text to 81010
Email sign up at (if preferred)
A to K
@ccclass25 to 81010
@ccclass252 to 81010
S to Z
@ccclass253 to 81010
We will register Rising 9th graders using a Google Form for students to select classes. Students should complete the Form below only once, after reviewing all course options, and course descriptions.CCHS 9th Grade Registration Form- will open on March 1 and close at 8am on March 8.CCHS STEM 9th Grade Registration Form- will open on March 5 and close on March 11 at 8am.Helpful Registration resources for Rising 9th graders:
- CCHS Transition Day- on Teams on March 4 at 12:30pm.
- STEM Acceptance Night drive-thru at CCHS- March 9 at 6:30pm.
- Rising 9th Grade Parent Night- March 17 at 6:30pm. More information at bit.ly/FutureViks
- Registration timeline with important dates.
- 9th Grade one-page course option worksheet.
- STEM 9th Grade one-page course option worksheet.
- CCS Course Guide- see this for course descriptions and prerequisites.
- Graduation Requirements for Cabarrus County Schools.
- CCHS Counselors and contact information.
Last Modified on March 5, 2021